Sunday, May 31, 2009

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY


My technological favourite piece is the computer.
My computer is an olidata, completely of black colour: the screen, the PC and all his components. It has a processor of 2200 with reader of CD and DVD.

My dad gave it to me as gift of Birthday when I was 17 years old, but it was a double gift, because he us gave it to my sister and for my.

For my it is very important since when I entered to the university it has become me very necessary ,because I occupy it to do my homework, to look for Internet things that they help me to study, and also I occupy it in my free time for listen to music, to communicate with my friends and to see videos.
This piece of technology is so necessary that I occupy it every day since with I can study for my exams, also I like much for which with my computer I can relax and listen to music.
If I did not have it, the life would be very complicated, I could survive, but it would be very difficult, because they are my working tool.

So many people like me, use the computer for different tasks in their daily lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment